Parking is first come, first serve basis at and around the festival site. The festival site is surrounded by privately owned businesses and private residential houses/condos.
These owners control the parking and parking fees on their property, not the Coastal Alabama Business Chamber, Annual National Shrimp Festival, or the City of Gulf Shores.
We strongly recommend festival attendees take advantage of the shuttle service.
ADA Accessible Lot
Those with appropriate permits will be allowed in an accessible lot located on West 1st Ave. Space in this area is available on a first come, first served basis.
Our Shrimp Festival shuttle buses are operated by the City of Gulf Shores School System.
Wristbands can be purchased online before the festival or at shuttle stops for $5 a day. These wristbands entitle the holder to unlimited rides to and from the festival grounds on the day of purchase.
NOTE: PER STATE LAW, CHILDREN UNDER 5 ARE NOT ALLOWED ON OUR SHUTTLE BUSES.
NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED WHEN PURCHASING SHUTTLE WRISTBANDS. CARDS ONLY, THANK YOU!
• Pelican Place: 3800 Gulf Shores Pkwy. - ADA ACCESSIBLE SHUTTLE
• Erie Meyer Civic Center: 1930 West 2nd St.
• Waves Grocery: 1154 West Beach Blvd.
• Lake Shelby in Gulf State Park: 20115 AL-135
• The Wharf: 23101 Canal Rd.
• Rouses Market: 25405 Perdido Beach Blvd. - ADA ACCESSIBLE SHUTTLE
• Thursday: 1:30 p.m. - 10:15 p.m.*
• Friday: 9:45 a.m. - 10:15 p.m.
• Saturday: 9:45 a.m. - 10:15 p.m.
• Sunday: 9:45 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
* NOTE: Our shuttle system is operated by Gulf Shores City Schools & their bus fleet. Thursday is an early dismal day for students featuring normal operation of buses, hence the later shuttle start time. Students will have the next day off as a school holiday.
Road Closures, Detours, Etc.
NEWS RELEASE: Road Closures and Shuttle Information Related to the 49th Annual National Shrimp Festival